Learn about our world and how it works
A science qualification could set you up for an amazing career solving problems and making important discoveries. It’s a huge field, and depending on what you want to study you could find yourself learning in laboratories, doing field work, or working with researchers.
A science qualification sets you apart as a critical thinker – someone who can examine a situation and find a solution. You’ll learn the practical skills you need to secure a fantastic job on graduation, with real-world work experience, internships and Professional Year programs.
Here’s just some of the subjects you could explore:
- Biological Sciences
- Earth Science
- Environmental Science
- Maths and Statistics
No two days will be the same with a science career
- Spend your days in the ocean as a marine biologist, and explore our underwater environment
- Study chemical compositions, and create everything from medical drugs that save lives, to smarter fuel sources and improved fertilisers for crops
- As a geographer you’ll become an expert in our planet and its composition, and could work in conservation or mining
- Learn about medical and physical sciences and work with groups to find better solutions that keep our community happy and healthy
- A career in environmental science could lead you across the globe, and you could work for government and charity organisation, protecting our environment for future generations
Need help because your circumstances have changed?
Get the best advice regarding credit from prior studies
Benefit from a quality education in the world’s most livable countries
We can help you get access to top courses in Australia, Canada, USA and New Zealand where you’ll get to experience incredible opportunities while being taught by high quality lecturers.
This also gives you a great way to prepare for your career ahead, with first class networking and industry exposure that’s not available anywhere else.
Studying abroad is a great way to experience the world with a global education that could set you up for life. All you need to do is apply with us.
We represent the best education institutions globally
With AECC Global, there are many paths to a successful future. We work with some of world’s best universities, colleges and schools so you can find the right fit for your education.
We make the whole process worry-free – if you’re confused about where to start then talk with our consultants and they’ll go through all your options.
- Courses in just about every level, from Short Cycle Tertiary courses through to Postgraduate study
- Study at your own pace – we’ll help structure your enrolment to suit you and your lifestyle
What do I need to secure a student visa?
A valid passport for the duration of your study abroad
Offer letter from the selected university/institution
Meet the minimum English proficiency requirements, whether using the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), IELTS or TOEFL. A minimum entry score starts at 50 but can vary dramatically depending on the course or institution
Evidence of access to sufficient funds*
Evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover/Insurance which vary from country to country
All other relevant documents listed on the Immigration and Border Protection visa checklists of the chosen country