Medicine is demanding, but the rewards are rich
Here’s just some of the subjects you could explore:
- Emergency Medicine
- Community Health
- Forensic Pathology
- Intensive Care Medicine
- General Practice
- Medical Administration
- Rural and Remote Practice
A career in medicine could take you anywhere
- Become a world-renowned surgeon performing delicate operations
- Work in emergency medicine for a fast-paced life, helping save lives and dealing with a huge variety of medical problems
- Be at the cutting-edge of research into lifesaving drugs and equipment as a researcher
- Take on a highly respected role within the society as a General Practitioner and help maintain the health of your community
Need help because your circumstances have changed?
Get the best advice regarding credit from prior studies
Benefit from a quality education in the world’s most livable countries
We can help you get access to top courses in Australia, Canada, USA and New Zealand where you’ll get to experience incredible opportunities while being taught by high quality lecturers.
This also gives you a great way to prepare for your career ahead, with first class networking and industry exposure that’s not available anywhere else.
Studying abroad is a great way to experience the world with a global education that could set you up for life. All you need to do is apply with us.
We represent the best education institutions globally
With AECC Global, there are many paths to a successful future. We work with some of world’s best universities, colleges and schools so you can find the right fit for your education.
We make the whole process worry-free – if you’re confused about where to start then talk with our consultants and they’ll go through all your options.
- Courses in just about every level, from Short Cycle Tertiary courses through to Postgraduate study
- Study at your own pace – we’ll help structure your enrolment to suit you and your lifestyle
What do I need to secure a student visa?
A valid passport for the duration of your study abroad
Offer letter from the selected university/institution
Meet the minimum English proficiency requirements, whether using the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), IELTS or TOEFL. A minimum entry score starts at 50 but can vary dramatically depending on the course or institution
Evidence of access to sufficient funds*
Evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover/Insurance which vary from country to country
All other relevant documents listed on the Immigration and Border Protection visa checklists of the chosen country