Want to be the next IT success story?
Study Information Technology Abroad – The key factor in the expansion of our global world is our use of IT and advanced software systems. In fact, we’ve come to rely on this technology for our almost all of our communication, business and information needs.
As an IT professional, you could find yourself working across a range of areas, depending on where your interests lie.
Here’s just some of the subjects you could explore:
- Software Design and Development
- Computer Systems and Networks
- Enterprise Information Systems
- User Experience Design
- Web Development
- IT Security Analyst
- Game Development
- Artificial Intelligence
If you like technology and computer systems, Study Information Technology Abroad.
- Become a software or games developer and write code and invent apps that change the way we use the internet
- Help people make the most of their computer systems and solve complex IT problems as a computer support specialist
- Learn how to blend IT skills with business knowledge as an IT analyst, and show companies how to use their data to transform their business processes and increase efficiency
- Work hand-in-hand with clients and design websites that help them reach their audiences
Need help because your circumstances have changed?
Get the best advice regarding credit from prior studies
Benefit from a quality education in the world’s most livable countries
We can help you get access to top courses in Australia, Canada, USA and New Zealand where you’ll get to experience incredible opportunities while being taught by high quality lecturers.
This also gives you a great way to prepare for your career ahead, with first class networking and industry exposure that’s not available anywhere else.
Studying abroad is a great way to experience the world with a global education that could set you up for life. All you need to do is apply with us.
We represent the best education institutions globally
With AECC Global, there are many paths to a successful future. We work with some of world’s best universities, colleges and schools so you can find the right fit for your education.
We make the whole process worry-free – if you’re confused about where to start then talk with our consultants and they’ll go through all your options.
- Courses in just about every level, from Short Cycle Tertiary courses through to Postgraduate study
- Study at your own pace – we’ll help structure your enrolment to suit you and your lifestyle
What do I need to secure a student visa?
A valid passport for the duration of your study abroad
Offer letter from the selected university/institution
Meet the minimum English proficiency requirements, whether using the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), IELTS or TOEFL. A minimum entry score starts at 50 but can vary dramatically depending on the course or institution
Evidence of access to sufficient funds*
Evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover/Insurance which vary from country to country
All other relevant documents listed on the Immigration and Border Protection visa checklists of the chosen country