Are you interested in how things work?
A qualification in engineering is your ticket to an exciting career, filled with adventure and exploration. Engineers work across a vast range of fields and are an essential part of shaping our world, from the most detailed medical engineering projects right through to industrial-scale building developments.
We’ve uncovered cutting-edge engineering programs across the world, to offer you the best possible training to kick-start your career.
Want to know more about Engineering study abroad programs? Here’s just some of the subjects you could explore:
- Electrical and Aerospace Engineering
- Civil and Construction Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical and Process Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Software and Computing Engineering
Engineering is for people who want to solve problems
Whichever field you specialise in, you can be sure that your work will include practical thinking, advanced design and finding solutions to the world’s biggest problems.
You’ll need to harness all the powers of your curiosity, resilience, and intelligence to succeed. But the rewards are worth the effort, as engineers often find work easily and earn higher wages than average. Hence, studying engineering abroad gives you an extra edge in today’s competitive world.
- Tackle climate change head on as an environmental engineer, and you could be at the forefront of developing projects which reduce pollution and find alternative energy sources
- Lead the way and design innovative software and computer systems that transform how we work and play
- Work on major infrastructure projects and you could help build roads, hospitals, airports, dams and more that protect our community and help keep everything running smoothly
- If you love working with machines, consider a career as a mechanical career and you could find yourself working on robotic systems and advanced engines
Need help because your circumstances have changed?
Get the best advice regarding credit from prior studies
Benefit from a quality education in the world’s most livable countries
We can help you get access to top courses in Australia, Canada, USA and New Zealand where you’ll get to experience incredible opportunities while being taught by high quality lecturers.
This also gives you a great way to prepare for your career ahead, with first class networking and industry exposure that’s not available anywhere else.
Studying abroad is a great way to experience the world with a global education that could set you up for life. All you need to do is apply with us.
We represent the best education institutions globally
With AECC Global, there are many paths to a successful future. We work with some of world’s best universities, colleges and schools so you can find the right fit for your education.
We make the whole process worry-free – if you’re confused about where to start then talk with our consultants and they’ll go through all your options.
- Courses in just about every level, from Short Cycle Tertiary courses through to Postgraduate study
- Study at your own pace – we’ll help structure your enrolment to suit you and your lifestyle
What do I need to secure a student visa?
Entry requirements for your education vary from country to country, but you can relax knowing we’ll help you arrange everything.
For a student visa, you’ll usually need:
- A valid passport for the duration of your study abroad
- Offer letter from the selected university/institution
- Meet the minimum English proficiency requirements, whether using the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), IELTS or TOEFL. A minimum entry score starts at 50 but can vary dramatically depending on the course or institution
- Evidence of access to sufficient funds*
- Evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover/Insurance which vary from country to country
- All other relevant documents listed on the Immigration and Border Protection visa checklists of the chosen country