Whether you want to design buildings or create them, we can find you a way
The construction industry is a highly-regarded profession, and of the top institutions we repesent will give you all the skills you need to take your place among the leading architects and builders of the industry.
You could find yourself learning how buildings and structures are put together, as well as the guidelines and building requirements that govern the industry. Then put that knowledge to work on actual projects as part of an internship.
Here’s just some of the subjects you could explore:
- Building trades
- Interior design
Work on building projects that can change society
- Learn how to design homes that people love living in
- Become an influential architect and design impressive monumental buildings, from skyscrapers to museums and apartment blocks
- Build homes for low-income housing projects, or create master-planned living communities
- You could find yourself working on the construction of major buildings, from airports to sports stadiums, hospitals, schools or even government buildings
Need help because your circumstances have changed?
Get the best advice regarding credit from prior studies
Benefit from a quality education in the world’s most liveable countries
We can help you get access to top courses in Australia, Canada, USA and New Zealand where you’ll get to experience incredible opportunities while being taught by high quality lecturers.
This also gives you a great way to prepare for your career ahead, with first class networking and industry exposure that’s not available anywhere else.
Studying abroad is a great way to experience the world with a global education that could set you up for life. All you need to do is apply with us.
We represent the best education institutions globally
With AECC Global, there are many paths to a successful future. We work with some of world’s best universities, colleges and schools so you can find the right fit for your education.
We make the whole process worry-free – if you’re confused about where to start then talk with our consultants and they’ll go through all your options.
- Courses in just about every level, from Short Cycle Tertiary courses through to Postgraduate study
- Study at your own pace – we’ll help structure your enrolment to suit you and your lifestyle
What do I need to secure a student visa?
Entry requirements for your education vary from country to country, but you can relax knowing we’ll help you arrange everything.
For a student visa, you’ll usually need:
- A valid passport for the duration of your study abroad
- Offer letter from the selected university/institution
- Meet the minimum English proficiency requirements, whether using the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), IELTS or TOEFL. A minimum entry score starts at 50 but can vary dramatically depending on the course or institution
- Evidence of access to sufficient funds*
- Evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover/Insurance which vary from country to country
- All other relevant documents listed on the Immigration and Border Protection visa checklists of the chosen country