A law degree will give you the skills to succeed in any field
If you want to become a successful lawyer, you need a quality education. Studying abroad can help you gain a first-class, internationally recognised qualification that will open doors wherever you go.
Law programs generally teach you the knowledge and skills to practice law professionally, but they’re often combined with general subjects to give you a rounded education.
Here’s just some of the subjects you could explore:
- Law and Practical Legal Training
- Crime and Justice
You’ll gain a rounded qualification – one that will enable you to solve problems and think ‘outside the box’
- Become a solicitor or barrister and work in a major firm on big cases
- Blend law and social work and help resolve conflict as a professional mediator
- Write essential legislation and liaise with politicians and government to develop laws that benefit society
- Work as in-house council for companies, and protect their interests
- Or, use your skills to work in business or commerce – you’ll find employers value law degrees very highly as a sign of a quality graduate who understands the value of hard work
Need help because your circumstances have changed?
Get the best advice regarding credit from prior studies
Benefit from a quality education in the world’s most livable countries
We can help you get access to top courses in Australia, Canada, USA and New Zealand where you’ll get to experience incredible opportunities while being taught by high quality lecturers.
This also gives you a great way to prepare for your career ahead, with first class networking and industry exposure that’s not available anywhere else.
Studying abroad is a great way to experience the world with a global education that could set you up for life. All you need to do is apply with us.
We represent the best education institutions globally
With AECC Global, there are many paths to a successful future. We work with some of world’s best universities, colleges and schools so you can find the right fit for your education.
We make the whole process worry-free – if you’re confused about where to start then talk with our consultants and they’ll go through all your options.
- Courses in just about every level, from Short Cycle Tertiary courses through to Postgraduate study
- Study at your own pace – we’ll help structure your enrolment to suit you and your lifestyle
What do I need to secure a student visa?
A valid passport for the duration of your study abroad
Offer letter from the selected university/institution
Meet the minimum English proficiency requirements, whether using the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), IELTS or TOEFL. A minimum entry score starts at 50 but can vary dramatically depending on the course or institution
Evidence of access to sufficient funds*
Evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover/Insurance which vary from country to country
All other relevant documents listed on the Immigration and Border Protection visa checklists of the chosen country