Learn how to lead teams, control an empire and think out of the box
There’s no limit to where a qualification in business or management could take you. You’ll graduate job-ready, with the skills and practical experience you need to take on ground-breaking roles with some of the world’s most exciting companies, or strike out on your own as tomorrow’s leading entrepreneur.
You’ll learn how to effectively manage teams, keep your finances in order, handle supply and demand, and to embrace new technology.
Here’s just some of the subjects you could explore:
- Human Resources
- Tourism and Events
Build your skills and make powerful connections in the industry
- You could find yourself working in a major international organisation, leading teams and creating unique business solutions.
- Be your own boss and create your own empire in whichever field you choose, from commercial sales to coaching and consultancy work.
- Build a cutting-edge finance career and help companies revolutionise the way they operate.
- Develop your creative skills and work in marketing. You’ll help companies achieve their sales goals and reach their target audience by creating unique brand awareness.
- Work across a range of industries and build your own career – no two careers in business look the same.
Need help because your circumstances have changed?
Get the best advice regarding credit from prior studies
Benefit from a quality education in the world’s most livable countries
We can help you get access to top courses in Australia, Canada, USA and New Zealand where you’ll get to experience incredible opportunities while being taught by high quality lecturers.
This also gives you a great way to prepare for your career ahead, with first class networking and industry exposure that’s not available anywhere else.
Studying abroad is a great way to experience the world with a global education that could set you up for life. All you need to do is apply with us.
We represent the best education institutions globally
With AECC Global, there are many paths to a successful future. We work with some of world’s best universities, colleges and schools so you can find the right fit for your education.
We make the whole process worry-free – if you’re confused about where to start then talk with our consultants and they’ll go through all your options.
- Courses in just about every level, from Short Cycle Tertiary courses through to Postgraduate study
- Study at your own pace – we’ll help structure your enrolment to suit you and your lifestyle
What do I need to secure a student visa?
Entry requirements for your education vary from country to country, but you can relax knowing we’ll help you arrange everything.
For a student visa, you’ll usually need:
- A valid passport for the duration of your study abroad
- Offer letter from the selected university/institution
- Meet the minimum English proficiency requirements, whether using the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), IELTS or TOEFL. A minimum entry score starts at 50 but can vary dramatically depending on the course or institution
- Evidence of access to sufficient funds*
- Evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover/Insurance which vary from country to country
- All other relevant documents listed on the Immigration and Border Protection visa checklists of the chosen country