PTE Exam Preparation Tips:
- Whether you plan to join a PTE coaching center or prepare for the PTE exam on your own, it is important that you work hard consistently.
- There are multiple resources on the internet to help you prepare better.
- Apart from the online resources, you could also make use of the coursebooks.
- Don't wait till the exam nears you. The sooner you start preparing, the easier it will be for you to ace the exam.
PTE Preparation Time
How can one prepare for the PTE exam at home?
- Make use of the resources available on the official PTE website.
- Make it a habit to regularly read books, newspapers, magazines and academic journals.
- Join online English-speaking groups.
- Join an online PTE coaching center.
PTE Study Material
Listed below are a few PTE preparation study materials that you can
make use of while preparing for the PTE exam.
If you are preparing on your own, then you can benefit from the official coursebooks. Listed below are some of the official guides to help you prepare better:
- The Official Guide to PTE Academic
- PTE Academic Practice Test Plus - Volume 1
- Practice Test Plus of Pearson Test of English Academic - Volume 2
- PTE Academic 79 Plus l Two Full-Length Practice Tests With
PTE Online Practice Test
- Log in to PTEstudy.net.
- Register for the PTE preparation account or sign in if you already have an account.
- Gain access to the online PTE practice resources.
PTE Offline Practice Test
PTE Study App
- The app explains in detail the PTE exam pattern, structure and scores.
- It offers both offline and online practice tests.
- You will receive simple preparation suggestions and tips and a study planner to help you track your progress.